Bussin’ With The Boys is expanding outside of football.
The popular podcast hosted by ex-NFLers Taylor Lewan and Will Compton is set to announce the launch of a new weekly NASCAR show called Racin’ With The Boys, Front Office Sports has learned. The new show, which will be produced by Peyton Manning’s Omaha Productions, comes in partnership with NASCAR, and is initially set for a 14-episode run.
Advertisement
“Now that the NFL Draft has passed, we have a lot of time until next football season, so we were in search of a new sport to follow,” Lewan said in a statement. “We’ve decided to make NASCAR our summer vacation hobby, and learn everything we can in the shortest amount of time possible.”
Added Compton: “We’re going to be fully immersed, and get as involved as possible with all parts of the NASCAR world. We’re excited to partner with NASCAR to bring our ideas to the sport in our own way.”
In turning their attention to racing, Lewan and Compton join a NASCAR media ecosystem largely composed of current and former drivers, including Dale Earnhardt Jr., Denny Hamlin, and Kevin Harvick. Lewan and Compton’s status as racing outsiders, however, is a big part of their appeal to NASCAR, which is hopeful that the ex-Tennessee Titans will help expand their fanbase.
“We’re not trying to make NASCAR fit into someone else’s box—we’re letting Taylor and Will explore it their way,” NASCAR EVP and chief brand officer Tim Clark said. “That’s where the fun is, and honestly, that’s how you reach people who might not have given the sport a shot before.”
Advertisement
Racin’ With The Boys marks Lewan and Compton’s first venture outside of football after Bussin’ With The Boys initially launched in 2019. Last year, the show left Barstool Sports to go independent and signed a significant sponsorship deal with FanDuel. BWTB also formed a partnership with ESPN, where they made weekly appearances during the football season.
The first episode of Racin’ With The Boys will be released on May 28. It will feature interviews with NASCAR drivers Ryan Blaney and Bubba Wallace.
The post ‘Bussin’ With The Boys’ Launching New NASCAR Show appeared first on Front Office Sports.
Read the full article here


